Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is seeking a full-time Recruiter to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing business. We need a highly-specialized and talented professional who can quickly develop and publish new position descriptions and recruit talent in order keep pace with current growth.
Looking for operators for CNC Vertical and Horizontal Mills (Mazatrol a Plus), CNC Lathes (Mazatrol a Plus), Large Vertical Lathes with Fanuc Controls, and Large Horizontal Boring Mills with Fanuc Controls.
Mazak Vertical Mill Set-up Person
Looking for several machinist to set-up and run Mazak vertical machining centers. Must be able to program on the Mazatrol control and prove out first pieces. This is not a production position, we machine many part numbers in low volumes (1-5 pieces) 5 years exp. minimum.
Vertical Lathes (VTL’s) (from 60″ up to 218″ diameter)
Looking for machinist to set-up and run Toshiba Vertical Turning centers. Must be able to set-up and program on the Fanuc control and prove out first pieces. Must have some experience working with parts over 60″. 8 years exp. minimum.
Large Horizontal Boring Mills
Looking for machinist to set-up and run Kuraki Horizontal Boring Mills. Abilities should include boring, turning and facing of castings or forgings to close tolerances and sizes. Should be able to make rigid set-ups and determine proper speeds and feeds. Thorough blue print reading required. Knowledge of Fanuc controls is a plus. 8 years exp minimum.
Looking for Engineering Support to help process machining jobs. Must be able to develop a manufacturing process from a blueprint including defining the tooling and gauging required to make the parts. Must be able to concept and design work holding fixtures for machining operations. Programming with Smart Cam or Gibbs Cam is a plus. 3-5 years experience min.
Entry Level Inspectors
Looking for career minded entry level individuals that have experience with inspection of machined parts. Our ideal candidate will have experience in reading blue prints, some GD&T, and be able to use manual inspection tools (such as micrometers, calipers and indicators etc). Knowledge of computers and software is a must for this position. You must enjoy a challenging fast paced dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity for furthering your career in a solid successful business.
Looking for experienced people who have experience selling machined components, weldments, assemblies and sheet metal parts. Must have a strong base of contacts. Must be willing to travel 2-3 days per week in and out of state. Must have good account management skills, detail oriented with a strong drive to succeed. Excellent base pay plus a high earning potential commission structure. All resumes received will be held in strict confidence with upper management only.
Assembly – 55% Assembles product according to project specifications. Helicoil installation, pins, part marking
Packaging – 25% Assists Shipping and Receiving with preparing the product for delivery
Visual Inspection – 10% Visually inspects parts and assembled pieces for defects and touches up paint finish as needed
Moving Parts – 10%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- With limited supervision and quality work ethic, functions as a member of a customer-driven quality team whose goal is to ensure that product quality requirements established by the customer have been achieved.
- Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet the commitments made around project outcomes.
- Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation despite job tasks that are routine, repetitive, and/or non-stimulating.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Thorough operational knowledge and skills of assembly equipment.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent and material used.
- Ability to use read drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED
Minimum 2 years previous experience
EEO is the Law Poster – The following is the link for screen readers: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement – The following is the link for screen readers: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision – The following is the link for screen readers: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf