Interested in joining our team? We’d love to meet you.
Reporting directly to the Tool Crib Supervisor, the Assembler is responsible for operating air guns, air drivers, hand tools, power tools, and the pallet jack.
Assembly – 55%
Assembles product according to project specifications. Helicoil installation, pins, part marking
Packaging – 25%
Assists Shipping and Receiving with preparing the product for delivery
Visual Inspection – 10%
Visually inspects parts and assembled pieces for defects and touches up paint finish as needed
Moving Parts – 10%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- With limited supervision and quality work ethic, functions as a member of a customer-driven quality team whose goal is to ensure that product quality requirements established by the customer have been achieved.
- Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet the commitments made around project outcomes.
- Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation despite job tasks that are routine, repetitive, and/or non-stimulating.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Thorough operational knowledge and skills of assembly equipment.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent and material used.
- Ability to use read drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED
Minimum 2 years previous experience
AUTHORITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
People: This position does not supervise anyone.
Operations: This position is responsible for operating air guns, air drivers, hand tools, power tools, and the pallet truck.
Budget: This position has no budget responsibilities.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please call Human Resources.