Large Horizontal Boring Mill Setup/Operator (A & B Shift)
Interested in joining our team? We’d love to meet you.
We are offering a $500 sign on bonus to those we hire for this position on their 6 month anniversary working here.
Precise Tool is currently seeking a Large Horizontal Boring Mill Setup/Operators (A & B Shift)
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Set-up and run Kuraki Horizontal Boring Mills.
- Boring, drilling, pocket milling and face milling of castings or forgings to close tolerances and sizes.
- Making rigid set-ups and determine proper speeds and feeds.
- Must be able to interpret and implement blueprint specifications.
- Must have experience on CNC machines and familiar with GD&T.
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls is a plus.
- Selecting, inspecting and setting up tools to ensure quality production.
- Inspecting and dimensionally checking production to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
- Utilizing properly calibrated measuring instruments to perform in-process inspection.
- Performing routine operator maintenance and operational checks on tools and equipment.
- Maintaining work area, tools and equipment in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 8 years experience.
- Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc.is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please contact Human Resources.