Mazak Integrex Set-up/Operators (A Shift)
Interested in joining our team? We’d love to meet you.
We are offering a $500 sign on bonus to those we hire for this position on their 6 month anniversary working here.
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is a locally owned and operated state of the art
manufacturing company offering an expansive range of contract machining since 1975. Our
facilities are clean, well-lighted and one of the most modern in operation today. If you enjoy a
challenging, fast paced, dynamic environment, we have great opportunities for furthering your
career working for a solid successful business. Precise Tool offers competitive pay, benefits and
Precise Tool is currently recruiting Mazak Integrex Set-up/Operators (A Shift)
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Must have experience in setting up and operating a Mazak Integrex.
- Must have experience with programming, setting up and running CNC Lathes with milling capability.
- Must have experience with Mazatrol.
- Must be proficient in machining practices, speeds and feeds.
- Must be able to interpret and implement blueprint specifications.
- Must have experience on CNC machines and be familiar with GD&T.
- Selecting, inspecting and setting up tools to ensure quality production.
- Inspecting and dimensionally checking production to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
- Utilizing properly calibrated measuring instruments to perform in-process inspection.
- Performing routine operator maintenance and operational checks on tools and equipment.
- Maintaining work area, tools and equipment in a neat and orderly fashion.
Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance,
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon
the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc.is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any
person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call