Interested in joining our team? We’d love to meet you.
Precise Tool & Manufacturing is looking for the right individual that can perform the following job summary:
- Set-up and operate all machines necessary, including small CNC Mill and CNC Lathe to produce high precision metal parts made from aluminum, steel and stainless steel.
- The individual that is required needs to posse skills of a Tool & Die Maker, but also have the upgraded skills to run small CNC machines.
- Able to make parts in small batch quantities.
- Knowledge of raw materials including: Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Steel.
- Knowledge of all quality requirements: including geometric dimensioning.
- Able to read blueprints and execute a plan to produce the parts meeting quality and delivery requirements.
- Able to produce programs on Prototrak Mills, Mazak Lathes and Mazak Mills at the machine.
- Able to design and build jigs and fixtures from on floor needs.
- Able to use the computer to log time and post time to job operations.
- Work well with others and under pressure.
- Cylindrical grinding and jig grinding a plus.
- Able to assemble components like Bushings, Electrical Components, Helicoils, Fasteners to finish requirements.
- Able to make parts from 1 piece to 100 pieces.
- Able and willing to work 50 plus hours a week including Saturdays.
- Must work well alone and able to start early and work late.
- Good working environment, along with working with management that wants to help you perform your job to the best of your ability.
- Top pay, paid holidays, 401K with 401K Match, Health care, Vacation with meeting service requirements.
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc.is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please contact Human Resources.